Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, sliced into strips
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced (assorted colors)
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- Tortillas, for serving
- Optional toppings: sour cream, shredded cheese, salsa, guacamole, chopped cilantro
- Preheat your RV's oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced chicken, bell peppers, and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the spice mixture over the chicken and vegetables. Toss everything together until well coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- Spread the chicken and vegetable mixture in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the cooked fajitas and give everything a final toss.
- Warm the tortillas according to package instructions.
- To serve, scoop the roasted chicken and vegetables onto warm tortillas.
- Top with your favorite optional toppings, such as sour cream, shredded cheese, salsa, guacamole, and chopped cilantro.
- Roll up the tortillas, and your sheet pan chicken fajitas are ready to enjoy!
Note: You can customize these fajitas by adding other ingredients like sliced jalapeños, black beans, or corn kernels.
Sheet pan fajitas are not only delicious but also a breeze to prepare, making them an excellent choice for RV cooking. Plus, they require minimal cleanup, so you can focus on enjoying your meal and the adventure that lies ahead.